The coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is presenting unprecedented challenges to businesses around the globe. Across our practice areas, Davis Polk lawyers are addressing the many questions that corporate executives, directors and counsel are asking.
- Main Street Support for Nonprofits
Client Memorandum, September 14, 2020
- FRC Publishes Thematic Review of Company Disclosures During the Coronavirus (COVID-19) Pandemic
Client Memorandum, July 23, 2020
- CARES Act: Relief for Nonprofit and Tax-Exempt Organizations
Updated July 4, 2020
- SEC Staff Issues Additional Guidance on COVID-19 Disclosure
Client Memorandum, June 25, 2020
- Taking Care of Employees During COVID-19: Consider This Handy Employee Benefit Tool
Client Memorandum, June 22, 2020
Our Government Support for Business page centralizes all of the government materials related to the numerous support programs announced by the Federal Reserve and others enacted as part of the CARES Act in one convenient place.
Please explore the sections below to browse our content by topic.